Advertisement
Others

TRUE PROSPERITY

Advertisement

3 John 2 King James Version (KJV) Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers.

God wants us to prosper!  Many people get all bent out of shape because they think that prospering can bring problems into people’s lives.  But here we see the Apostle John praying that his beloved would prosper in all things and be in health, even as their soul prospers.

God is the key

The key to keeping prosperity in line is to make sure that your soul (your mind) prospers first.  When your mind is renewed by the Word of God and you want to please your Heavenly Father in all things, you will always put God’s Kingdom first when He blesses you.

Giving tithes

There is nothing wrong with having money.  The problem comes when money has you.  Too many people have let the almighty dollar take control of their life, and it has ruined them.  This is what is so wonderful about the tithe.  When we give God our first fruits, the first 10%, and learn to live on the remaining 90%, it teaches us to keep God as #1 in every part of our lives.

Living without having any pain.

God wants us to prosper in all things, and God wants us to be healthy.  But again, why do we want to be healthy?  Is it so that we can live a sinful life without having any pain?  It should be so that we can serve the Lord with all of our heart, with all of our soul, and with all of our strength.

Receive the blessings from God

So today, go ahead and receive the blessing from this verse, but make sure that money, and other things, does not become a god in your life.  Let us make sure that Jesus is always #1, and that He receives the first fruits from our lives.  If we do this, life is going to be awesome!

God first

Confession: We see through this word today what true prosperity is.  It is always giving God what belongs to Him.  We should choose to do it in God’s way, and we know that as we do this, We will be blessed in all we do.


‘’Submit to God and be at peace with him in this way Prosperity will come to you.’’

Advertisement
Show More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close